Grammy-winning rapper, singer Nelly added to Birds Nest lineup
PHOENIX — Another big-name artist has been added to the lineup for this year’s Birds Nest concert series.
Nelly, the Grammy-winning rapper, singer and songwriter, was added to the final night of the Coors Light Birds Nest, according to a press release.
The “Hot in Herre” singer will now join the DJ and producer Zedd in closing out the four-day series of concerts at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
The performers who will take over this year’s Birds Nest include Flo Rida and Kelley James on Jan. 31, Florida Georgia Line and Chris Lane on Feb. 1, OneRepublic and Natty Rico on Feb. 2 and Nelly and Zedd on Feb. 3.
While tickets for the Florida Georgia Line concert have already sold out, tickets for the other showings can be found through Ticketmaster. General admission tickets for Jan. 31 start at $35, while the other days start at $80.
The Birds Nest is a nightclub in north Scottsdale that is erected for four days a year during the Phoenix Open. It is located across the street from the Open’s main entrance at 82nd Street and Bell Road.
According to its website, the club — which is inside a tent — offers “great music, beautiful patrons and enthusiastic partying” and “offers a show all its own, [which] is totally unlike anything else associated with professional golf.”
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Trump nominates Phoenix-area lawyer to fill US District Court vacancy
- US Rep. Ruben Gallego ‘very interested’ in running for Senate in 2020
- Group representing Arizona border communities reject Trump’s wall
- Silent Witness leads to 144 felony suspects arrested in Arizona in 2018
- Thieves vandalize, steal from Prescott Valley light display before Christmas