Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
PHOENIX – The next time you are looking to dine at a cozy restaurant, look no further than the Mix Up Bar in Phoenix.
Nestled inside the Royal Palms Resort and Spa at the base of Camelback Mountain, the Mix Up Bar provides a lounge style dining experience.
Due to its numerous fireplaces and leather-backed seating, the bar was recently named as the coziest in Arizona by Travel and Leisure magazine.
Famous for its craft cocktails, the restaurant offers farm-to-table cuisine surrounded by scenic views of the hotel’s desert courtyard.
According to the hotel’s website, the Mix Up Bar aims to “encourage a blend of conversation and relaxation” with its intimate tables and seating.
Like other Valley bars, happy hour is offered Sunday through Thursday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. The restaurant also offers live music on Friday and Saturday from 6 p.m. to 9.p.m.
Hours for the Mix Up Bar are Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The Royal Palms Resort and Spa is located at the intersection of Camelback and Arcadia roads in Phoenix.
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Your Apple Music or Spotify subscription may cost more soon
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week