Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
PHOENIX – The next time you are looking to dine at a cozy restaurant, look no further than the Mix Up Bar in Phoenix.
Nestled inside the Royal Palms Resort and Spa at the base of Camelback Mountain, the Mix Up Bar provides a lounge style dining experience.
Due to its numerous fireplaces and leather-backed seating, the bar was recently named as the coziest in Arizona by Travel and Leisure magazine.
Famous for its craft cocktails, the restaurant offers farm-to-table cuisine surrounded by scenic views of the hotel’s desert courtyard.
According to the hotel’s website, the Mix Up Bar aims to “encourage a blend of conversation and relaxation” with its intimate tables and seating.
Like other Valley bars, happy hour is offered Sunday through Thursday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. The restaurant also offers live music on Friday and Saturday from 6 p.m. to 9.p.m.
Hours for the Mix Up Bar are Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The Royal Palms Resort and Spa is located at the intersection of Camelback and Arcadia roads in Phoenix.
- Federal, state funds bring high-speed internet to rural Arizona cities
- The ties that bind: Economic ties between Arizona, Sonora, Mexico
- Arizona attorney weighs in on holding immigrant children on military bases
- Arizona National Guard members experience fire, fury of Hawaiian volcano
- Arizona racing track Yavapai Downs expected to run again in 2019