Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
“Star Wars” fans brace yourselves. This video shows much more than a complex math equation.
Using just a pencil, paper and math, a video published to YouTube on Wednesday recreated the theme song for Darth Vader, the Imperial March.
It’s impressive, and the video made it on YouTube’s trending list with more than 2 million views.
Ochoa claims in the description of the video that she is a girl with “too much time on her hands.”
True or not, she has talent.
Along with the more than 260,000 likes between the two videos, her channel has also gained more than 30,000 subscribers less than a week after its creation.
- Marvel Studios drops the second trailer for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides