Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
“Star Wars” fans brace yourselves. This video shows much more than a complex math equation.
Using just a pencil, paper and math, a video published to YouTube on Wednesday recreated the theme song for Darth Vader, the Imperial March.
It’s impressive, and the video made it on YouTube’s trending list with more than 2 million views.
Ochoa claims in the description of the video that she is a girl with “too much time on her hands.”
True or not, she has talent.
Along with the more than 260,000 likes between the two videos, her channel has also gained more than 30,000 subscribers less than a week after its creation.
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks to be inducted into Rock Hall of Fame again
- APS, Suns grant more than $48,000 to Arizona teachers for STEM projects
- Is ‘Die Hard’ a Christmas movie? A new poll says no
- Marvel releases the first official Avengers 4 trailer for 2019
- Dick Cheney biopic ‘Vice’ tops Golden Globes nominations