Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
“Star Wars” fans brace yourselves. This video shows much more than a complex math equation.
Using just a pencil, paper and math, a video published to YouTube on Wednesday recreated the theme song for Darth Vader, the Imperial March.
It’s impressive, and the video made it on YouTube’s trending list with more than 2 million views.
Ochoa claims in the description of the video that she is a girl with “too much time on her hands.”
True or not, she has talent.
Along with the more than 260,000 likes between the two videos, her channel has also gained more than 30,000 subscribers less than a week after its creation.
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- Watch 3 ex-presidents talk about John McCain in trailer for HBO movie