Main Street Minute: Mesa doughnut shop honors law enforcement
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Daylight Donuts in Mesa is selling Thin Blue Line doughnuts Tuesday in honor of National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day. The shop at Alma School and Guadalupe roads will donate 20 percent of the day’s proceeds to C.O.P.S. Arizona, which provides support to families of fallen officers.
• Boeing and Goodwill are teaming up Tuesday to host a networking event for veterans. The event runs from 1 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. at Goodwill’s corporate offices near Interstate 17 and Peoria Avenue.
• The JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort and Spa is hosting a job fair Tuesday. Nearly 100 positions are available in food and beverage, guest services, culinary and housekeeping. The event near Lincoln Drive and Tatum Boulevard in Paradise Valley runs from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the ballroom.
- ASU’s online business school’s MBA program named top 5 in nation
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix Fire to host free vaccination clinic for kids
- Walmart boosts starting pay to $11 an hour, offers bonuses
- Main Street Minute: Burger-chain customers donate to Phoenix hospital
- Main Street Minute: Win a booth at Scottsdale Italian Festival