Justin Timberlake announces tour with stop in Phoenix in May
PHOENIX — Multi-Grammy winner Justin Timberlake is bringing his Man of the Woods Tour to Phoenix in the spring, the singer-songwriter announced Monday.
Timberlake will play at Talking Stick Resort Arena on May 2. Ticket sales to the general public begins Jan. 22 at 10 a.m. Arizona time. Presale tickets would be made available Jan. 17 to fan club members.
Prices at Ticketmaster ranged from $49.50 to $225.
The tour kicks off March 13 in Toronto. The trip will take Timberlake to over two dozen North American cities. Besides Phoenix, the western swing includes Salt Lake City (April 12), Las Vegas (April 14), San Jose, California (April 24) and Los Angeles (April 28).
The tour ends May 30 in his hometown of Memphis, Tennessee.
The popular performer’s latest album, “Man of the Woods,” will be released Feb. 2, two days before he headlines the Super Bowl LII halftime show in Minneapolis. It’s been 14 years since he has appeared at the NFL title game big party.
That time, he and Janet Jackson made headlines when the infamous “wardrobe malfunction” uncovered part of her chest.
Sunday night, Timberlake and his wife, actress Jessica Biel, hit the red carpet at the Golden Globes in Beverly Hills, California.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Man rescued from 18-inch storm drain in West Phoenix
- North Phoenix roadway remains restricted after water main break
- Hacienda launches internal review after vegetative patient gives birth
- Woman in Dallas Cowboys gear robs Phoenix gas station at knife point
- Suns president says meetings changed perception of $230M arena deal