This video of quadruplets hugging will make your day
PHOENIX – What is cuter than a set of identical twins hugging non-stop?
How about a set of quadruplets?
The girls love hugging each other 🤗
Posted by Webb Quadruplets Updates on Monday, January 1, 2018
A video of four 1 1/2-year-old girls hugging each other went viral on New Year’s day, making an early run for video of the year. Abigail, Emily, Grace and McKayla could not stop sharing the love as their mom, Bethani, filmed.
One by one the girls embraced each other, making multiple rounds and hugging one another multiple times to show their gratitude and bring in the New Year.
The video on the quadruplets Facebook page has been viewed more than 51 million times, providing a moments of joy for viewers.
The girls were born on May 6, 2016, and were quickly engulfed in the national spotlight thanks to a picture taken when they were two months old.
Now as they start to grow older, their Facebook page allows their almost 200,000 followers to stay up to date with the girls’ lives.
- Christina Aguilera headlines New Year’s Eve in Times Square
- Family separations at border down, but dozens still affected
- Chandler couple opens home to migrants seeking asylum
- Dave Ramsey says: Show parents lessons learned since borrowing money
- Sex offender pleads not guilty in case of 2 Arizona girls killed