This video of quadruplets hugging will make your day
PHOENIX – What is cuter than a set of identical twins hugging non-stop?
How about a set of quadruplets?
The girls love hugging each other 🤗
Posted by Webb Quadruplets Updates on Monday, January 1, 2018
A video of four 1 1/2-year-old girls hugging each other went viral on New Year’s day, making an early run for video of the year. Abigail, Emily, Grace and McKayla could not stop sharing the love as their mom, Bethani, filmed.
One by one the girls embraced each other, making multiple rounds and hugging one another multiple times to show their gratitude and bring in the New Year.
The video on the quadruplets Facebook page has been viewed more than 51 million times, providing a moments of joy for viewers.
The girls were born on May 6, 2016, and were quickly engulfed in the national spotlight thanks to a picture taken when they were two months old.
Now as they start to grow older, their Facebook page allows their almost 200,000 followers to stay up to date with the girls’ lives.
- Troopers find 3 girls in broken-down vehicle along central Arizona highway
- After 7 weeks apart in Arizona, migrant family reunited in D.C.
- Arizona parks well-suited for families looking to take a last-minute vacation
- Immigrant mom sues to be reunited with daughter taken at Arizona border
- Phoenix ranked among most affordable travel destinations in US