This video of quadruplets hugging will make your day
PHOENIX – What is cuter than a set of identical twins hugging non-stop?
How about a set of quadruplets?
The girls love hugging each other 🤗
Posted by Webb Quadruplets Updates on Monday, January 1, 2018
A video of four 1 1/2-year-old girls hugging each other went viral on New Year’s day, making an early run for video of the year. Abigail, Emily, Grace and McKayla could not stop sharing the love as their mom, Bethani, filmed.
One by one the girls embraced each other, making multiple rounds and hugging one another multiple times to show their gratitude and bring in the New Year.
The video on the quadruplets Facebook page has been viewed more than 51 million times, providing a moments of joy for viewers.
The girls were born on May 6, 2016, and were quickly engulfed in the national spotlight thanks to a picture taken when they were two months old.
Now as they start to grow older, their Facebook page allows their almost 200,000 followers to stay up to date with the girls’ lives.
- Teenager leads deputies to house where 12 others locked up
- Arizona among worst states in nation for raising a family, study finds
- Phoenix welcomes in new year with fewer ‘shots fired’ calls vs. 2017
- Uber releases stats from New Year’s Eve, Phoenix riders tip nearly $40K
- Here’s how to detect carbon monoxide poisoning in your home