Main Street Minute: West Valley city to host free seminar on wills, trusts
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The city of Surprise is hosting a free seminar Tuesday to teach residents the difference between living trusts and wills. The class will be held from 10 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. at city hall, near Greenway Road and Bullard Avenue.
• Capital Real Estate has shelled out more than $40 million for the 264-unit Palm Valley apartment complex near Litchfield and McDowell roads in Goodyear. Business Real Estate Weekly of Arizona reports the Colorado-based company now owns more than 3,700 units at 15 Valley sites.
• Cancer Treatment Centers of America has more than 30 openings at its hospital in Goodyear. The medical center is hiring oncologists, a systems administrator, application developer, employee relations manager and registered nurses.
- Amazon to open new facility in Tucson, creating over 1,500 jobs
- Goodyear online payment system goes back online after cyberattack
- Arizona effort to tax rich draws concerns from business advocates
- Goodyear bill-pay system may have been hacked, officials say
- Arizona Chamber explores business opportunities in Israel