Silver Alert cancelled for woman found in Black Canyon area
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled Wednesday for a woman who was believed to be heading toward the Phoenix area.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said Deborah Erickson was last seen in the Black Canyon area about 4 a.m. Deputies located Erickson in the Black Canyon area around 2 p.m. that same day.
She has been diagnosed with either early dementia and/or schizophrenia. She hears voices and is paranoid.
She may have gotten a ride or was on foot. Her son lives in Phoenix.
She was found wearing a red sweatshirt and grey sweatpants.
- Missing 76-year-old man found safe after being last seen in Mesa
- Silver Alert canceled; Clarkdale man found safe after driving to Luke AFB
- Silver Alert cancelled after 85-year-old man last seen in Phoenix found
- Silver Alert canceled after 51-year-old Scottsdale man was found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for previously missing 81-year-old man