Silver Alert cancelled for woman found in Black Canyon area
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled Wednesday for a woman who was believed to be heading toward the Phoenix area.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said Deborah Erickson was last seen in the Black Canyon area about 4 a.m. Deputies located Erickson in the Black Canyon area around 2 p.m. that same day.
She has been diagnosed with either early dementia and/or schizophrenia. She hears voices and is paranoid.
She may have gotten a ride or was on foot. Her son lives in Phoenix.
She was found wearing a red sweatshirt and grey sweatpants.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for Phoenix-area man missing for days
- Silver Alert canceled after 77-year-old Mesa man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 72-year-old Gilbert man was located
- Silver Alert canceled for 78-year-old Surprise man with mild dementia
- Silver Alert canceled for 84-year-old Gilbert man believed to have dementia