Silver Alert cancelled for woman found in Black Canyon area
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled Wednesday for a woman who was believed to be heading toward the Phoenix area.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said Deborah Erickson was last seen in the Black Canyon area about 4 a.m. Deputies located Erickson in the Black Canyon area around 2 p.m. that same day.
She has been diagnosed with either early dementia and/or schizophrenia. She hears voices and is paranoid.
She may have gotten a ride or was on foot. Her son lives in Phoenix.
She was found wearing a red sweatshirt and grey sweatpants.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for 83-year-old with Alzheimer’s
- Arizona man found safe after missing overnight, Silver Alert canceled
- Missing Gilbert woman found; Silver Alert canceled
- Silver Alert canceled after Scottsdale woman suffering from dementia found
- Silver Alert canceled for 92-year-old man from Sun City