Silver Alert cancelled for woman found in Black Canyon area
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled Wednesday for a woman who was believed to be heading toward the Phoenix area.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said Deborah Erickson was last seen in the Black Canyon area about 4 a.m. Deputies located Erickson in the Black Canyon area around 2 p.m. that same day.
She has been diagnosed with either early dementia and/or schizophrenia. She hears voices and is paranoid.
She may have gotten a ride or was on foot. Her son lives in Phoenix.
She was found wearing a red sweatshirt and grey sweatpants.
- Silver Alert cancelled for Mesa man who went missing on Christmas Eve
- Silver Alert canceled for missing elderly man in Gila County
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 83-year-old Mesa man with Alzheimer’s
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Casa Grande man
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman found safe