Main Street Minute: Phoenix suburb offering class on debt control
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Certified counselors will lead a free “Master You Debt” class hosted by the city of Peoria on Jan. 9 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. The class will be held at the development and community services building near 83rd Avenue and Mountain View Road. Registration is open now.
• A Scottsdale-based software company Foresight Intelligence has 10 openings, including territory sales managers, account manager, sales consultant and programmer analyst. In all, the company plans to add 40 employees this year.
• The Glendale Police Department is looking for officer recruits. Deadline to apply is Jan. 21. The testing schedule begins in early February.
- FJI.design offering ‘Design it Forward’ for growing food or drink business
- More than 44 million tourists spent $7.8 billion in Phoenix last year
- Report: NFL to suspend Jameis Winston over Scottsdale groping
- Golf Channel program to spotlight Scottsdale as a golf destination
- Olympian Michael Phelps lists Scottsdale-area home for $4.1 million