Beyonce, The Weeknd, Eminem to headline Coachella music festival
The holiday season is officially over but the gifts just keep on coming: The lineup for the 19th annual Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival was announced on Tuesday.
The Weeknd, Beyonce and Eminem will headline the three-day festival that will span over two weekends in April, from April 13-15 and 20-22.
But that’s not all: Other artists who will be joining the three at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, include SZA, Haim, Tyler the Creator, David Byrne, King Krule, Kamasi Washington, alt-J, A Perfect Circle, Chic with Nile Rodgers, Vince Staples, St. Vincent, the War on Drugs, Cardi B, Fleet Foxes, Migos, Yaeji, Big Thief, Priests — and more.
Beyonce was originally scheduled to headline last year’s festival, but had to postpone after she announced in February that she was pregnant with twins. Lady Gaga performed in her spot instead.
However, seeing some of the biggest names in music at one of the most exclusive venues in the country will cost you a pretty penny: General admission tickets for one weekend will cost you $429, while VIP passes will run $999. And that doesn’t include hotel or camping fees.
Tickets for both weekends will go on sale at noon Pacific Standard Time on Friday.
- YouTuber captures gnarly crash during California triathlon on GoPro
- Ruling: California medical marijuana letter works like Arizona cards
- Beyonce, Jay-Z to bring international stadium tour to Phoenix area
- Correction: Veterans Home-Shooting story
- California McDonald’s flips iconic ‘M’ into ‘W’ for International Women’s Day