Main Street Minute: Locally owned Pinnacle Bank adding 2 sites
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Pinnacle Bank plans to double its presence in the Valley. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the banking institution will open its third bank next month, this one in the Deer Valley Airpark. Another will open in Tempe after that. Pinnacle also has sites in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
• Arby’s near Seventh Street and Bell Road is celebrating its remodel by giving customers free sandwiches through Jan. 15. Customers can also enter to win free food for a year. Sign-ups end Saturday.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Scottsdale native Emma Stone nabs Oscar nomination for ‘The Favourite’
- Trump nominates Phoenix-area lawyer to fill US District Court vacancy
- Hit the road! Barrett-Jackson classic car auction rolls into Scottsdale
- Scottsdale mural honoring Sen. John McCain halted after council vote
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from Jan. 4-6