Main Street Minute: Locally owned Pinnacle Bank adding 2 sites
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Pinnacle Bank plans to double its presence in the Valley. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the banking institution will open its third bank next month, this one in the Deer Valley Airpark. Another will open in Tempe after that. Pinnacle also has sites in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
• Arby’s near Seventh Street and Bell Road is celebrating its remodel by giving customers free sandwiches through Jan. 15. Customers can also enter to win free food for a year. Sign-ups end Saturday.
- Car once owned by Nazi leader Adolf Hitler doesn’t sell in Scottsdale
- Hula’s Modern Tiki to close in Phoenix, relocate nearby
- Here are the Phoenix-area highway restrictions for Jan. 19 weekend
- Teenager killed in Scottsdale crash that tore car in half
- Arizona’s first indoor water park, Great Wolf Lodge, opening in Scottsdale