Main Street Minute: Pop-up art store lands spot in downtown Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A local retail pop-up shop is getting ready to settle into its own dedicated space. Pop Phx is moving into a permanent location in downtown’s Roosevelt Row in early January. The retailers will sell locally-produced goods from a new development at Fifth and Roosevelt streets.
• A Valley nonprofit that provides substance and behavioral health treatments has nearly 300 job openings. Community Bridges is hiring nurses, medical assistants, case managers and navigators. Applications are available online.
• Business Real Estate Weekly of Arizona reports Germany-based GLL Real Estate Partners GmbH is shelling out nearly $70 million for the Lincoln Towne Center office complex in Scottsdale near Scottsdale and Indian School roads.
- Two more months to register for the Scottsdale Beat the Heat race
- Arizona study finds ZIP codes serve as indicator of community health
- Arizona Coyotes forward Richard Panik arrested in Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Culinary Festival to feature local restaurants, chefs
- Oakland A’s catcher Bruce Maxwell pleads guilty after Scottsdale arrest