Which movie brought in the most money in 2017?
This year saw the release of a whole host of memorable films, from “Star Wars: The Last Jedi,” to “It” — which also sparked a terrifying movement of clown pranks — to “Get Out.”
With all these incredible movies hitting the big screen, it’s no surprise that people felt like they needed to get out and see them as soon as they came to theaters.
And that is certainly reflected in the data: The top 10 grossing films this year brought in hundreds of thousands of dollars alone.
Here are the top grossing movies of 2017, according to Box Office Mojo.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Report: Arizona medical helicopter was going fast before fatal 2015 crash
- Deals on holiday flights are ‘few and far between’ for Arizonans
- Latino voters in Arizona, other states to join suit over 2020 Census
- Jon Kyl to resign from Senate on Dec. 31, setting up 2nd Ducey appointment
- Scottsdale, not Tempe or Tucson, rated as Arizona’s best college town