The top 10 ads on YouTube in 2017
PHOENIX – The year is coming to a close and YouTube ads leaderboard has published the top 10 advertisements for 2017.
The rankings were based on the amount of views each advertisement received. With well over 150 million views, an ad by Samsung India Service ranked first overall.
The seven-minute video set out to explain their dedication to customer service, but provided a message that was much more powerful.
That advertisement and the rest of the top 10 for 2017 can be viewed below.
1. Samsung India Service (SVC) – We’ll take care of you, wherever you are. #SamsungService
2. Clash Royale: The Last Second (Official Commercial)
3. Ping Pong Trick Shots 3 | Dude Perfect
4. MISS DIOR – The new Eau de Parfum
5. Budweiser 2017 Super Bowl Commercial | “Born The Hard Way”
6. 2017 Kia Niro | “Hero’s Journey” Starring Melissa McCarthy
7. adidas Originals | ORIGINAL is never finished
8. iPhone 7 — The Rock x Siri Dominate the Day — Apple
9. Levi’s® “Circles” Commercial l Full
10. Mr. Clean | 2017 Super Bowl Ad | Cleaner of Your Dreams
- ‘A limb from Lego’ – an 18-year-old built a prosthetic arm
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- Digital recruiting aims to help Phoenix police reach millennials
- The iPhone may get even bigger next year, according to new rumors
- Neighbors come together for ‘Neighbor Dance Challenge’