Main Street Minute: Boston group buys Chandler apartment complex
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
A Boston-based real estate investment group is making a big buy in the Valley. According to Business Real Estate Weekly of Arizona, Eaton Vance Co. had shelled out more than $55 million for the 300-unit Pinnacle Terrace Apartments near Ray Road and the Loop 101 in Chandler.
Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law is establishing a legal clinic on First Amendment protections, thanks to a $1 million donation from the Stanton Foundation. The clinic will launch next fall and will focus on local and regional issues involving free speech, press freedom and freedom of assembly.
Looking for a new job this new year? Charles Schwab has dozens of openings Valley-wide. The financial services company is hiring more than three-dozen IT-related positions alone. The company also has openings in advertising, risk management, human resources and more.
- President Donald Trump arrives at Sky Harbor ahead of Mesa rally
- Can’t attend Trump’s Mesa rally on Friday? Here’s how you can listen live
- Arizona Republicans to speak before Donald Trump appears in Mesa
- Phoenix forms committee to raise awareness for 2020 census
- Arizona unemployment rate rises to 4.7 percent in September