Silver Alert cancelled for Mesa man who went missing on Christmas Eve
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled for Donald Pesterfield on Tuesday, two days after he was first reported missing by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Pesterfield was found in Las Vegas and in good health, the Mesa Police Department said Tuesday.
He last seen on Saturday around 6:30 p.m. when he dropped off his wife at the Mesa Gateway Airport. He called his wife and told her he was lost. He was last seen on Sunday.
Pesterfield was driving a dark grey 2007 Chevy Silverado four-door truck with a tan cover and Oregon license plate 764CTG. He is not answering his phone and it last pinged in the area of Bishop, Calif. around 6:15 p.m. Sunday.
In the early stages of Alzheimers, Pesterfield has a heart that goes into AFIB and he does not have his medication with him.
He is bald with some grey hair. He was last seen wearing a red plaid shirt, shorts and a blue baseball cap.
His family was very concerned for his welfare.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after 77-year-old Mesa man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 72-year-old Gilbert man was located
- Silver Alert canceled for 78-year-old Surprise man with mild dementia
- Silver Alert canceled for 84-year-old Gilbert man believed to have dementia
- Mesa police searching for man missing from adult group home