Former Phoenix Mayor Paul Johnson on the state of our politics
Paul Johnson is a former mayor of Phoenix and Democratic candidate for governor.
But these are not why we invited him to join the Think Tank. Now an independent, he is also one of the most thoughtful observers of the state of our politics. He’s given a lot of thought to what is wrong with our politics and what it would take to fix it.
- Are our institutions irreparably damaged?
- What is wrong with our politics?
- How did we get there? How did it happen?
- How do we fix it?
Tune in to this week’s Think Tank. We are convinced you will find the discussion thoughtful and provocative.
The Think Tank
- What is the latest with the caravan of Central American migrants?
- Arizona political experts join Think Tank for pre-election special
- Cindy McCain named chairman of Washington, DC-based think tank
- Arizona State law professor Paul Bender talks Supreme Court issues
- Think Tank analyzes Arizona’s primary election results