Silver Alert canceled for missing 83-year-old Mesa man with Alzheimer’s
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was issued for a missing 83-year-old Mesa man who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and was last seen on Tuesday, but he has since been found.
Law enforcement officials canceled the silver alert for Libert “Lee” Emanuele on Thursday.
According to Sgt. Diana Williams with the Mesa Police Department, Libert “Lee” Emanuele had last been seen in the area of Guadalupe and Alma School roads in Mesa around 11:40 a.m. Tuesday.
Williams said Emanuele left his home in a red 2014 Ford Escape with the Florida license 569QTL.
He has only been in Mesa for a couple of weeks and is unfamiliar with the area.
Emanuele was last seen wearing a tan T-shirt, two-tone blue shorts, a green robe and black tennis shoes.
He is described as a 5’8″, 158-pound white male with grey hair and blue eyes.
- Trump’s plan to seek death penalty for drug traffickers may not be effective
- Sprouts, Starbucks among stores in Phoenix mixed-use development
- Phoenix expected to reach high temperatures of 90 degrees Thursday
- Tucson girl, 14, to play in Drive, Chip and Putt contest at Masters
- Transient suspected in Phoenix homicide arrested at bus stop