Paradise Valley home selling for $19M, most expensive in Phoenix area
PHOENIX — They say money can’t buy happiness, but if you have $19 million lying around, you could be the homeowner of the most expensive house on sale in the Valley.
That’s right: For the price of $19,995,000, you could be the proud owner of a seven-bedroom, 12-bathroom home in Paradise Valley.
According to Realtor.com, the house at 8055 N. Mummy Mountain Road sits on more than five acres of land and features a 2-bed guesthouse, 1,800-square-foot fitness center, a tennis court and a private theater.
And if you need a place to put your 11 cars — or anything that could not fit in the 25,416-square-foot home — no worries: The house also comes with 11 garage spaces.
The home, which lies at the base of Mummy Mountain, was first put on sale in 2014 for $25 million. It was relisted in 2016 for the same price, before the price dropped last month.
But for those who do not have $19 million to spare, you can take a virtual tour of the home by checking out the gallery below.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix woman turns to street drug dealers to cope with pain
- Here are the restaurants participating in Arizona Restaurant Week
- Pedestrian killed in Phoenix when trailer’s back wheels went on sidewalk
- Is it time for your swimming pool to hibernate?
- President Donald Trump will not make Phoenix visit this month