Talking about Democrats, dirty money initiative on ‘Think Tank’
We’ve been talking to Republicans a lot lately because that party seems to be at the edge of some sort of dramatic transformation. But there are some interesting cleavages in the Democratic Party as well.
Bob Grossfeld is a Democratic consultant. We discuss with him:
• What are the prospects for reconciliation between the Bernie and Hillary wings of the party?
• Do big wins in Virginia and New Jersey and favorable polling foretell a big Democratic comeback?
Bob is working with Terry Goddard on a “dirty money” citizen initiative/constitutional amendment. (Guess what: He is against dirty money in politics). What would the initiative do? Why is it needed?
All this and more on this week’s Think Tank. Airs at 92.3 FM on Sunday from 5 to 6 p.m. then again from 9 to 10 p.m.
The Think Tank
- Arizona Secretary of State Hobbs, schools chief Hoffman join Think Tank
- Chuck Coughlin, Tom Ryan join Think Tank for this week’s political roundup
- Bill Montgomery, David Tierney discuss crime in Arizona
- Craig Harris, Jeremy Duda, Jim Small discuss 2019 Legislative agenda
- Marty Latz looks at government shutdown, negotiation tactics