Talking about Democrats, dirty money initiative on ‘Think Tank’
We’ve been talking to Republicans a lot lately because that party seems to be at the edge of some sort of dramatic transformation. But there are some interesting cleavages in the Democratic Party as well.
Bob Grossfeld is a Democratic consultant. We discuss with him:
• What are the prospects for reconciliation between the Bernie and Hillary wings of the party?
• Do big wins in Virginia and New Jersey and favorable polling foretell a big Democratic comeback?
Bob is working with Terry Goddard on a “dirty money” citizen initiative/constitutional amendment. (Guess what: He is against dirty money in politics). What would the initiative do? Why is it needed?
All this and more on this week’s Think Tank. Airs at 92.3 FM on Sunday from 5 to 6 p.m. then again from 9 to 10 p.m.
- Frederick Clarkson talks religion, politics on the Think Tank
- Chuck Coughlin talks foreign policy, initiatives, elections
- Former New Times editor, investor discuss Backpage.com scandal
- Arizona Democratic Gubernatorial Forum: Steve Farley and David Garcia
- The Think Tank to broadcast at new time starting this week