First trailer released for ‘Avengers: Infinity War,’ internet freaks out
It’s finally here: The first trailer for “Avengers: Infinity War” was released Wednesday and the internet was freaking out about it.
And to be honest, we can’t blame them. It looks awesome. We’ve for our popcorn ready but it may be a little stale by the May 4 release date.
To say the internet was excited about the trailer release would be a huge understatement.
The trailer opens with the Avengers scattered around the world, living their own lives after last year’s “Civil War” movie.
That separation ends pretty quickly, however, as the film’s bad guy, Thanos, arrives on Earth and looks rather set on destroying it.
The Avengers of course reassemble to fight the new threat and — since Captain America makes his return — we’re decently sure they put some old grudges aside to try and save humanity.
After that, we get a ton of action scenes that make it look like “Infinity War” is going to end with a massive battle to save the planet and we can’t wait to get a look at it on the big screen.
You’re going to want to watch this trailer all the way through, however, as in typical Marvel fashion, there’s an post-credit scene that shows a few more characters are about to be added into the Avenger mix.
- Video shows an in-depth look at the making of iconic travel trailer
- Mobile laundry trailer for homeless people launches in East Valley
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House
- Universal Pictures releases trailer for new ‘Jurassic World’ movie
- Latest ‘Stranger Things 2’ trailer increases hype for new season