Silver Alert canceled for missing Casa Grande man
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was issued for an elderly man from Casa Grande who suffers from dementia and was last seen Sunday morning, but he has since been found, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
Law enforcement officials canceled a silver alert for 84-year-old Owen Beatty.
Beatty was last seen in Casa Grande around 8:30 a.m. on Sunday.
He was described as a 6-foot, 1-inch tall white man with brown hair and blue eyes.
He was last seen wearing a navy blue button-down shirt and slacks.
The department said his phone was last pinged on Carefree Highway in Phoenix at 4:07 p.m.
- Silver Alert: 74-year-old man missing after picking up pizza
- Mark Shoen named richest person in the history of Arizona
- Red for Ed supporters, teachers gather in Surprise for rally
- This jelly bean flavor is the favorite for Arizona candy lovers
- Southwest Cajun Fest brings Louisiana flavor to Chandler Park