Silver Alert canceled for missing Casa Grande man
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was issued for an elderly man from Casa Grande who suffers from dementia and was last seen Sunday morning, but he has since been found, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
Law enforcement officials canceled a silver alert for 84-year-old Owen Beatty.
Beatty was last seen in Casa Grande around 8:30 a.m. on Sunday.
He was described as a 6-foot, 1-inch tall white man with brown hair and blue eyes.
He was last seen wearing a navy blue button-down shirt and slacks.
The department said his phone was last pinged on Carefree Highway in Phoenix at 4:07 p.m.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- President Donald Trump arrives at Sky Harbor ahead of Mesa rally
- Can’t attend Trump’s Mesa rally on Friday? Here’s how you can listen live
- Arizona Republicans to speak before Donald Trump appears in Mesa
- Phoenix forms committee to raise awareness for 2020 census
- Mexican wolves found dead in Arizona, New Mexico