McDowell Mountain Music Festival announces its March lineup
PHOENIX — The upcoming McDowell Mountain Music Festival in Phoenix announced its lineup on Thursday for the March festival.
Over 30 artists were named in the announcement, headlined by Nick Murphy (Chet Faker), Big Gigantic and Griz. Other recognizable groups include Gorgon City, Cutcopy, Dr. Dog, and O.A.R.
The full lineup can be seen in the slideshow below.
The shows were scheduled from March 2-4 on the east side of Margaret T. Hance Park at 1200 N. 1st Street in Phoenix.
Since 2004, the festival has attracted fans and artists to the valley and adopted a belief of giving back. All of the proceeds from the event will be donated to charities that offer aid to the community and culture.
Tickets for the event range from general admission to VIP and are available for single-day or three-day packages.
If music is not your thing, the festival also features its own marketplace where local vendors will be selling apparel and art. There will also be a kid zone at the event for children 10 and under and live boutiques on site. Also, Frank Thompson from AZ Rhythm Connection will be there conducting a drum circle.
- Sunday could be last day below 70 degrees in Phoenix until November
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Here are some fun things to do in the Valley this St. Patrick’s Day weekend