Glendale police found 13-year-old boy who went missing Thursday
PHOENIX — The Glendale Police Department said the department has found a 13-year-old boy who was missing for a period of time on Thursday, officials announced.
The department said 13-year-old Adrian Laughrey-Matus was located safe and sound around 9 p.m. Police first reported Adrian missing around 5 p.m., when he was last seen in the area of 64th Avenue and Beardsley Road in Glendale.
Police did not say where he was found or why he went missing.
Adrian was described as a 5-foot, 3-inch-tall boy. He was last seen wearing blue-framed glasses, a blue and grey hoodie, grey shorts and high socks.
KTAR News 92.3
- GOP goes back to the immigration well in Arizona
- Beyonce, Jay-Z concert could snarl West Valley traffic on Wednesday
- Phoenix district looking at plans for new schools due to overcrowding
- Veteran asks for return of service dog stolen Monday night in Glendale
- Valley advocates say Kavanaugh’s accuser ‘deserves to be heard’