Glendale police found 13-year-old boy who went missing Thursday
PHOENIX — The Glendale Police Department said the department has found a 13-year-old boy who was missing for a period of time on Thursday, officials announced.
The department said 13-year-old Adrian Laughrey-Matus was located safe and sound around 9 p.m. Police first reported Adrian missing around 5 p.m., when he was last seen in the area of 64th Avenue and Beardsley Road in Glendale.
Police did not say where he was found or why he went missing.
Adrian was described as a 5-foot, 3-inch-tall boy. He was last seen wearing blue-framed glasses, a blue and grey hoodie, grey shorts and high socks.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- State health department says this Arizona flu season not as bad as last
- Arizonans waste $944 of food yearly due to label confusion, survey says
- Report: Homelessness in Phoenix area up 12 percent from last year
- Silent Witness: Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2017 shooting
- Arizona Rep. Schweikert says border security will include wall, technology