Glendale police found 13-year-old boy who went missing Thursday
PHOENIX — The Glendale Police Department said the department has found a 13-year-old boy who was missing for a period of time on Thursday, officials announced.
The department said 13-year-old Adrian Laughrey-Matus was located safe and sound around 9 p.m. Police first reported Adrian missing around 5 p.m., when he was last seen in the area of 64th Avenue and Beardsley Road in Glendale.
Police did not say where he was found or why he went missing.
Adrian was described as a 5-foot, 3-inch-tall boy. He was last seen wearing blue-framed glasses, a blue and grey hoodie, grey shorts and high socks.
- Report of break-in ends with police shooting suspect
- Gunman in France takes hostages in supermarket, suspect among dead
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017