Taste of Arizona Festival to come to Phoenix-area next month
PHOENIX — The holiday season is right around the corner, but food connoisseurs in the Phoenix-area may not want to get too stuffed on Thanksgiving turkey and Christmas cookies.
The Taste of Arizona Festival will come to Mesa in December, giving foodies another good reason to indulge in the Valley’s most delicious eats.
The community event will take place at Mesa Riverview Park from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Dec. 2 and will feature food and drinks for sale from 20 restaurants and six bars and breweries.
Admission to the event will be free, but true foodies can buy VIP tickets for $45, which include catered food, a $12 food vendor credit, three drinks, a special Taste of Arizona glass and a goodie bag.
And after indulging in some of the Valley’s tastiest eats, festivalgoers can watch live musical performances, play in a soccer tournament and even take pictures with Santa Claus.
Among the performers will be “America’s Got Talent” finalist and Arizona native Evie Clair, “The Voice” finalist Josh West, various rock and country bands, Brazilian dancers and Japanese drummers.
The event is the second-annual Taste of Arizona and will benefit the Boy Scouts of America. Current Boy Scouts will also have an opportunity to earn merit badges at the event.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mesa cuts ribbon on new hazardous waste facility for residents
- Sears files for bankruptcy, will close 3 stores in Phoenix area, 142 across US
- Mesa Mayor John Giles says city will be prepared for President Trump visit
- Mattress Firm files for bankruptcy, will close 16 stores in Arizona
- Unlicensed Gilbert contractor arrested for misleading clients