Police searching for suspects in Phoenix gas station, store robberies
“They had a blatant disregard for everyone’s safety,” Phoenix Police Sgt. Jamie Rothschild said of two men who robbed a Circle K near 15th Avenue and Indian School Road.
It happened Sunday, Oct. 15 just after 8:30 p.m.
“They each had handguns,” Rothschild said. “One of them pointed his gun at an employee and told the employee to give them money and a bottle of Jack Daniels.”
The other guy pointed his gun at a customer and demanded their wallet. Then the pair fired shots toward their victims as they fled the store. Luckily no one was hurt.
Next we head to 35th Avenue and Van Buren Street. It was Saturday around 10 a.m. on Sept. 16, 2017, when two men went into a store called the Pant Shack.
Rothschild said they loaded-up on jeans and shirts then made a run for the door.
“They were in such a hurry to get out that they pushed an employee out of the way.”
Arms full of clothes, the pair jumped into a Red Chevy Silverado and took off. Investigators hope someone got a license plate number.
- Police searching for two Phoenix-area robbery suspects
- Police hoping for leads in Phoenix arson, murder cases
- Police looking for Arizona theft, armed robbery suspects
- Police searching for people using Cox equipment for target practice
- Police looking for Phoenix robbery suspects [RE-BROADCAST OF 5/13/2013]