Missing El Mirage man returns home, Silver Alert canceled
PHOENIX — An El Mirage man returned home safely after being gone for several hours, canceling a Silver Alert.
Ronald Cotter, 77, left his residence Thursday afternoon to stop at a hardware store in Surprise. He told authorities that he drove around for hours because he was lost.
Cotter, who has health issues, made his way back home around 3 a.m.
He had driven off in a silver 2006 Ford Expedition bearing Arizona license plate ATC9887.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for Phoenix-area man missing for days
- 2 arrested after Buckeye kids found living in filthy, fly-infested home
- Suspect in shooting of 7 officers bragged about gun skills
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2006 murder
- Silver Alert canceled after 77-year-old Mesa man found safe