Missing El Mirage man returns home, Silver Alert canceled
PHOENIX — An El Mirage man returned home safely after being gone for several hours, canceling a Silver Alert.
Ronald Cotter, 77, left his residence Thursday afternoon to stop at a hardware store in Surprise. He told authorities that he drove around for hours because he was lost.
Cotter, who has health issues, made his way back home around 3 a.m.
He had driven off in a silver 2006 Ford Expedition bearing Arizona license plate ATC9887.
- Phoenix police join law enforcement agencies in lip sync battle
- Missing 76-year-old man found safe after being last seen in Mesa
- Mesa man arrested for impersonating officer; tried to pull over troopers
- Silver Alert canceled; Clarkdale man found safe after driving to Luke AFB
- Silver Alert cancelled after 85-year-old man last seen in Phoenix found