Missing El Mirage man returns home, Silver Alert canceled
PHOENIX — An El Mirage man returned home safely after being gone for several hours, canceling a Silver Alert.
Ronald Cotter, 77, left his residence Thursday afternoon to stop at a hardware store in Surprise. He told authorities that he drove around for hours because he was lost.
Cotter, who has health issues, made his way back home around 3 a.m.
He had driven off in a silver 2006 Ford Expedition bearing Arizona license plate ATC9887.
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed bicyclist
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man returns home
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- Glendale police found 13-year-old boy who went missing Thursday
- Case study: Police body cams helping prosecute domestic violence cases