Watch stars of Netflix’s ‘Stranger Things’ perform as Motown group
The child stars of Netflix’s famed series “Stranger Things” may be gracing your small screens today, but did you know they used to be in a Motown group?
We’re joking, of course, but The Late Late Show host James Cordon wanted to imagine what that would be like — if it were the case.
The series’ stars — Finn Wolfhard, Caleb McLaughlin, Gaten Matarazzo and Noah Schnapp — all hit the stage with Cordon as the “Upside Downs.”
(If you don’t get the group’s reference, you clearly haven’t seen the show.)
The “Upside Downs” were a once-rising Motown group that was forced to disband when four of the members landed roles on an up-and-coming Netflix show.
Spoiler alert: Cordon was the one who wasn’t cast.
Despite their falling out, the “Upside Downs” reunited on The Late Late Show for one final performance — and boy, did they kill it!
- Could an Arizona city soon be the host of another Super Bowl?
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Adam Sandler and Chris Rock team up in wedding themed ‘The Week of’
- ‘Orange is the New Black’ is Arizona’s favorite Netflix show
- Barack Obama is first guest on new David Letterman Netflix show