Jimmy Kimmel takes part in stealing kids Halloween candy prank
For years, Jimmy Kimmel has asked parents from around the U.S. to take part in his show’s annual Halloween tradition.
Now it’s his turn.
The requirements are simple. Parents tell their kids that during the night they got hungry and decided to dig in to their Halloween candy and record what happens next.
The reactions are priceless.
While most of the children lost their minds at the sight of an empty bag or bucket, there were a few who were quick to forgive.
When it was Kimmel’s turn to get out the video camera, his daughter had more of a subdued reaction, but let him know she was mad for what he did.
Especially when he told her there were no more Swedish Fish.
- Toxic and secluded, this Russian city is unlike any other
- Burger King’s new Halloween ad grabs inspiration from ‘It,’ ‘Stranger Things’
- Watch as elderly man comforts dying wife before 80th wedding anniversary
- Here is why California’s musical road sounds absolutely out of tune
- Hanging out: Group of disabled kids offered ‘weightless’ experience