Jimmy Kimmel takes part in stealing kids Halloween candy prank
For years, Jimmy Kimmel has asked parents from around the U.S. to take part in his show’s annual Halloween tradition.
Now it’s his turn.
The requirements are simple. Parents tell their kids that during the night they got hungry and decided to dig in to their Halloween candy and record what happens next.
The reactions are priceless.
While most of the children lost their minds at the sight of an empty bag or bucket, there were a few who were quick to forgive.
When it was Kimmel’s turn to get out the video camera, his daughter had more of a subdued reaction, but let him know she was mad for what he did.
Especially when he told her there were no more Swedish Fish.
- Jimmy Kimmel uses self-driving Waymo for prank filmed in Chandler
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song