Ellen DeGeneres sends spooked staff through ‘The Purge’ haunted house
Ellen DeGeneres loves to scare her staff on her show — and the talk show host really upped the ante for Halloween.
DeGeneres sent her executive producer, Andy Lassner, and her friend Jeannie through a haunted house — and it was hilarious.
The pair could not stop screaming and jumping as they made their way through a haunted house based off the horror film “The Purge.”
It is definitely worth watching, especially if you need a laugh on this Monday.
- Boo! Arizona residents may live in haunted house without knowing it
- Parents: This Halloween, how young is too young for haunted houses?
- Ariana Grande joins ‘Ellen’ producer for second haunted house maze
- Phoenix haunted house keeping its scary clown attraction despite recent threats
- Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon visit New York’s scariest haunted house