Los Angeles director creates commercial to sell girlfriend’s 1996 Honda Accord
A Los Angeles-based director recently put his visionary skills to the test when he created a commercial to help his girlfriend sell her 1996 Honda Accord.
According to PetaPixel, Max Lanman recruited an entire creative team for this project, including a cinematographer, actress, voice artist, stunt driver, composer for an original score, and sound designer.
Lanman wrote and directed the commercial, as well as piloted the drone, edited the project, and created foley sounds.
And it’s been successful: The car is currently going for $150,000 on eBay — with three days of bidding left.
For comparison’s sake, the car is worth about $1,500 in fantastic condition, according to the Kelley Blue Book, so Lanman is certainly getting his money’s worth.
- Fire crews protect observatory on Southern California peak
- Man arrested in Arizona home for murder of ex-wife in California
- Arizona’s economy could lose $1.3B from DACA removal, report finds
- Arizona woman becomes hit at Dodger Stadium as ‘Rally Granny’
- One more time: Wonders perform ‘That Thing You Do’ at LA reunion show