Los Angeles director creates commercial to sell girlfriend’s 1996 Honda Accord
A Los Angeles-based director recently put his visionary skills to the test when he created a commercial to help his girlfriend sell her 1996 Honda Accord.
According to PetaPixel, Max Lanman recruited an entire creative team for this project, including a cinematographer, actress, voice artist, stunt driver, composer for an original score, and sound designer.
Lanman wrote and directed the commercial, as well as piloted the drone, edited the project, and created foley sounds.
And it’s been successful: The car is currently going for $150,000 on eBay — with three days of bidding left.
For comparison’s sake, the car is worth about $1,500 in fantastic condition, according to the Kelley Blue Book, so Lanman is certainly getting his money’s worth.
- Border agents in Arizona arrest MS-13 gang member traveling to Los Angeles
- Scottsdale firefighters pitch in to battle Woolsey Fire near LA
- Los Angeles attorney picked to defend ruling on Arpaio’s pardon
- ‘First Man’ director explains moon mission movie’s inspiration
- ASU expanding into old newspaper building in downtown Los Angeles