Video shows plane attempting to land during powerful storm in Europe
If you are already uncomfortable flying on airplanes, you might not want to watch this video.
A YouTube video showed a plane attempting to land in central Europe during an intense storm.
The plane can be seen making its way to the runway as winds force it to pivot to the side. The plane eventually straightens out as it appears to land on the runway, but the winds push it right back into the air.
According to the video’s title, the storm that is forcing the plane into the air is Storm Herwart, a powerful storm that has killed at least six people and injured several more in central Europe.
According to Deutsche Welle, Germany’s public international broadcaster, Storm Herwart has swept across Germany, Czech Republic and Poland in recent days, disrupting public transport, causing floods and uprooting trees.
Thousands of travelers were also been stranded after the damage closed local rail services.
At its peak, the storm recorded winds as high as 109 miles per hour, triggering local flash floods and coastal high-water storm surges, according to the publication.
- Couple weds on final Delta 747 flight, plane to retire in Arizona
- City employees fired, demoted after Phoenix main library floods
- Border Patrol back in Arizona after Hurricane Maria duty in Puerto Rico
- Two injured after small aircraft crashes in Buckeye
- Plane looks like it lands on ice thanks to heavy crosswinds