Phoenix Pizza Festival to take place in downtown Phoenix on Nov. 18
PHOENIX — Are you one of the many who is in love with pizza? So much so that you would, say, attend a festival solely dedicated to pizza?
If you are, the Phoenix Pizza Festival will be of great interest to you.
Taking place on Nov. 18, the Phoenix Pizza Festival aims to unite all pizza lovers. Running from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Margaret T. Hance Park in downtown Phoenix on Nov. 18, there will be pizza for sale, live music, lawn games and more throughout the festival.
Entry to the festival is $10 and advance ticket purchase is required. Slices will be available for purchase from $2-$4 and there will be craft beer and wine available at individual bars.
For more information on the festival and a link to buy tickets, you can visit their website.
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale’s Beat the Heat race to return in June after five-year hiatus
- Phoenix high school student arrested for bringing loaded gun on campus
- No Phoenix-area freeway closures over President’s Day weekend