Phoenix Pizza Festival to take place in downtown Phoenix on Nov. 18
PHOENIX — Are you one of the many who is in love with pizza? So much so that you would, say, attend a festival solely dedicated to pizza?
If you are, the Phoenix Pizza Festival will be of great interest to you.
Taking place on Nov. 18, the Phoenix Pizza Festival aims to unite all pizza lovers. Running from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Margaret T. Hance Park in downtown Phoenix on Nov. 18, there will be pizza for sale, live music, lawn games and more throughout the festival.
Entry to the festival is $10 and advance ticket purchase is required. Slices will be available for purchase from $2-$4 and there will be craft beer and wine available at individual bars.
For more information on the festival and a link to buy tickets, you can visit their website.
- Phoenix trains apprentices to become sanitation workers
- Valley street to close for 6 months for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Phoenix in the running for newest Slack headquarters
- Website: Tucson ranks in top five for best places for riding bicycles
- Want concert tickets for Nine Inch Nails in Phoenix? Get in line