Phoenix Pizza Festival to take place in downtown Phoenix on Nov. 18
PHOENIX — Are you one of the many who is in love with pizza? So much so that you would, say, attend a festival solely dedicated to pizza?
If you are, the Phoenix Pizza Festival will be of great interest to you.
Taking place on Nov. 18, the Phoenix Pizza Festival aims to unite all pizza lovers. Running from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Margaret T. Hance Park in downtown Phoenix on Nov. 18, there will be pizza for sale, live music, lawn games and more throughout the festival.
Entry to the festival is $10 and advance ticket purchase is required. Slices will be available for purchase from $2-$4 and there will be craft beer and wine available at individual bars.
For more information on the festival and a link to buy tickets, you can visit their website.
- Lou Malnati’s sets date for Scottsdale opening, holds contest for preview
- 3 people, including 1 child, injured in central Phoenix car accident
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in horse abuse case
- DeSoto Central Market in downtown Phoenix shuts down
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend