Demi Lovato, Maroon 5 announce upcoming concert dates in Phoenix
PHOENIX — The music news just keeps on coming this week for Phoenix residents: Both Demi Lovato and Maroon 5 announced Thursday they would make a stop in the Valley next year.
Lovato, who will tour with DJ Khaled, was scheduled to play a show at Talking Stick Arena in downtown Phoenix on March 4, while Maroon 5 will play the same venue on June 7.
Tickets for Lovato’s show were scheduled to go on sale Nov. 3. Citi credit card holders can sign up for a presale that begins Monday. Several other companies — including Fabletics and YouTube — will also provide fans special access to tickets before the general public can get them.
Maroon 5 tickets were expected to be available to the public on Nov. 4. An American Express presale will begin Oct. 30.
Fans who purchase their Maroon 5 tickets before Nov. 10 will be given one digital or physical copy for each ticket purchased of the band’s latest album, “Red Pill Blues.”
The album will be released Nov. 3.
Earlier this week, Kid Rock announced he would make a tour stop in Phoenix in March.
- Four WWE events, including Royal Rumble, to be held in Phoenix
- Journey, Def Leppard set Phoenix date on upcoming joint tour
- ‘I Can’t Wait:’ Stevie Nicks to bring her latest tour to Phoenix
- Convention or concert? Demi Lovato sings at Democratic National Convention
- Tour featuring Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas will make its way to Phoenix