New brewery to open at Glendale’s Westgate area on Thursday
PHOENIX — Craft beer drinkers, you have a reason to celebrate on Thursday: A new brewery will officially open its doors at the Westgate Entertainment District in Glendale.
Good Bad Ugly Brewing Company was expected to start the party at 5 p.m. inside Tavern and Bowl, located on the east side of the entertainment district.
Attendees at the grand opening will be given free behind-the-scenes tours. They will also be able to purchase $1 pints and $5 flights of GBU beers.
Complimentary Tavern and Bowl food pairings will also be on hand.
The specials will run until midnight, when the business closes.
The brewery will unveil at least four beers at the party — a lager, a wheat beer, a stout and an India pale ale.
- Phoenix not among cities bidding on 2026 FIFA World Cup
- Beyonce, Jay-Z to bring international stadium tour to Phoenix area
- Man accused in nine killings won’t be prosecuted in one of them
- Three killed in shootings by Phoenix-area law enforcement on Friday
- Website rates Gilbert as hardest-working city in Arizona