New brewery to open at Glendale’s Westgate area on Thursday
PHOENIX — Craft beer drinkers, you have a reason to celebrate on Thursday: A new brewery will officially open its doors at the Westgate Entertainment District in Glendale.
Good Bad Ugly Brewing Company was expected to start the party at 5 p.m. inside Tavern and Bowl, located on the east side of the entertainment district.
Attendees at the grand opening will be given free behind-the-scenes tours. They will also be able to purchase $1 pints and $5 flights of GBU beers.
Complimentary Tavern and Bowl food pairings will also be on hand.
The specials will run until midnight, when the business closes.
The brewery will unveil at least four beers at the party — a lager, a wheat beer, a stout and an India pale ale.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Glendale City Council passes ban on texting while driving
- Arizona falls toward bottom of ranking of best cities for an active lifestyle
- Silver Alert canceled as missing Glendale woman found in Texas
- Slapfish to offer 100 free lobster rolls during Friday opening in Glendale
- Metro Phoenix saw some of nation’s biggest rent surges in 2018