Main Street Minute: Tempe-based Carvana launches delivery service
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Tempe-based Carvana has launched its free, soon-as-next-day delivery service in Las Vegas. The online car buying company will offer the option to buyers in 39 markets, including the Valley.
• Macy’s is kicking off a two-day hiring event Thursday morning in the West Valley. It was scheduled to run from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the retailer’s Goodyear Fulfillment Center near Sarival Avenue and State Route 85. The company was looking to hire seasonal associates to fill holiday orders for customers who buy online.
- Tempe-based Carvana to hand out $35M in stocks to employees
- Phoenix-area residents can now buy a car — from a vending machine
- Main Street Minute: Scottsdale museum gets Andy Warhol grant
- Main Street Minute: Bike-share opens in Scottsdale, offering free rides
- Main Street Minute: Store opening to feature movie ticket giveaway