Kid Rock will be making Phoenix stop on upcoming tour
PHOENIX — Get ready to jam, Phoenicians: Kid Rock will be bringing his upcoming Greatest Show On Earth Tour to the Valley in March.
The rocker was expected to play a show at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix on March 23.
Tickets will go on sale Nov. 3. Several pre-sales will also be available, with the earliest beginning Oct. 31 to members of Rock’s fan club.
Several VIP ticket options will also be available.
It appeared that ticket prices would top out about $125.
The tour will promote Rock’s latest album, “Sweet Southern Sugar,” was scheduled to be released Nov. 3. People who pre-order the album will get access to tickets two days before the general public.
Rock will also play shows in the relatively nearby cities of Denver on March 20 and Las Vegas on March 24.
The tour announcement came the same week that Rock ruled out a run for Senate. (WARNING: LINK CONTAINS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE)
- New Cirque du Soleil ice show to come to Phoenix this weekend
- Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker to perform in Phoenix in August
- Rock band Smashing Pumpkins to kick off latest tour in Glendale
- James Taylor & His All-Star Band to visit Phoenix on 2018 tour
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July