Kid Rock will be making Phoenix stop on upcoming tour
PHOENIX — Get ready to jam, Phoenicians: Kid Rock will be bringing his upcoming Greatest Show On Earth Tour to the Valley in March.
The rocker was expected to play a show at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix on March 23.
Tickets will go on sale Nov. 3. Several pre-sales will also be available, with the earliest beginning Oct. 31 to members of Rock’s fan club.
Several VIP ticket options will also be available.
It appeared that ticket prices would top out about $125.
The tour will promote Rock’s latest album, “Sweet Southern Sugar,” was scheduled to be released Nov. 3. People who pre-order the album will get access to tickets two days before the general public.
Rock will also play shows in the relatively nearby cities of Denver on March 20 and Las Vegas on March 24.
The tour announcement came the same week that Rock ruled out a run for Senate. (WARNING: LINK CONTAINS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE)
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix lawmakers agree to delay vote on $230M Suns arena renovation
- Poll of likely voters shows most don’t want to pay to fix Phoenix Suns arena
- Joel and Victoria Osteen to hold ‘Night of Hope’ at Talking Stick in March
- Phoenix City Council to vote on $230M deal that would keep Suns downtown
- Queen, Adam Lambert returning to Phoenix area on North American tour