Camping sold out for Phoenix NASCAR race in November
PHOENIX — Phoenix International Raceway will host the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Can-Am 500 next month, but camping is all sold out.
According to ESPN, reserved spots in the camping area for the NASCAR event, which is slated for Nov. 10-12, are all bought up. PIR’s camping experience is said to be “top-notch.”
The next chance to take part in the camping experience at the raceway will be in March, when PIR hosts its spring NASCAR Cup Series race.
Grandstand tickets are still available for the races in November.
Tickets are available at PhoenixRaceway.com.
- Study says more Arizona teens using opioids without prescription
- Dave Ramsey says: Plan ahead to budget for dream house
- Poll says Arizona voters would support soda tax to fund education
- Wondering what to get the astronomer in your life this holiday season?
- Arizona highways will not be closed, restricted over Thanksgiving weekend