Camping sold out for Phoenix NASCAR race in November
PHOENIX — Phoenix International Raceway will host the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Can-Am 500 next month, but camping is all sold out.
According to ESPN, reserved spots in the camping area for the NASCAR event, which is slated for Nov. 10-12, are all bought up. PIR’s camping experience is said to be “top-notch.”
The next chance to take part in the camping experience at the raceway will be in March, when PIR hosts its spring NASCAR Cup Series race.
Grandstand tickets are still available for the races in November.
Tickets are available at PhoenixRaceway.com.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- GOP goes back to the immigration well in Arizona
- Beyonce, Jay-Z concert could snarl West Valley traffic on Wednesday
- Arizona tourism campaign brings $1.5 million in revenue this summer
- Senate candidates McSally, Sinema working to set debate times
- Obesity still a major problem in Arizona, new report finds