Camping sold out for Phoenix NASCAR race in November
PHOENIX — Phoenix International Raceway will host the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Can-Am 500 next month, but camping is all sold out.
According to ESPN, reserved spots in the camping area for the NASCAR event, which is slated for Nov. 10-12, are all bought up. PIR’s camping experience is said to be “top-notch.”
The next chance to take part in the camping experience at the raceway will be in March, when PIR hosts its spring NASCAR Cup Series race.
Grandstand tickets are still available for the races in November.
Tickets are available at PhoenixRaceway.com.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona gets $195K judgment against fraudulent landscaper
- Attorneys for wrong-way driver blame Arizona sergeant for crash, injuries
- Former Rep. Ed Pastor of Arizona to be buried after week of memorials
- Arizona ranked 5th-best state for elder abuse protections
- Pearl Harbor has been memorialized all across Arizona