Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo returns to Phoenix this weekend
PHOENIX — It’s high time in Phoenix — literally.
The third-annual Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo is coming back to Phoenix this weekend and will feature Vicente Fox, the former president of Mexico, as one of the keynote speakers.
The expo will take place from Oct. 13th to 14th at the Phoenix Convention Center. Tickets for the expo are $50 per day, or $90 for a two-day pass. The ticket prices will go up to $75 per day or $125 for a two-day pass at midnight on Oct. 12.
This year’s theme? “The Cannabis World of Tomorrow.”
According to the website, the expo is described as a “business-to-business event” that brings together experts from the ” local, regional and national cannabis industry to network and share the latest industry information.”
The expo will “be an electric environment for industry members, entrepreneurs, local leaders, companies, job seekers and curious individuals to come learn about the rapidly expanding cannabis industry and our changing culture,” the website read.
- After near-record heat, Phoenix expected to drop below 90 next week
- Plan will keep most of Arizona desert national monument open to shooters
- Main Street Minute: High-tech defense company opens Phoenix center
- Phoenix-area luxury hotel recognized as one of best in southwest, nation
- The Challenger Space Center to call Phoenix a temporary home