Find Cinderella’s slipper at a pumpkin patch to win free play tickets
PHOENIX — Taking the family to a pumpkin patch is a perfect way to celebrate the fall season. One pumpkin patch in the Valley will have an added twist that will make the day all the more fun for the family.
Every Saturday in October, people at Schnepf Farm in Queen Creek, Arizona, can win tickets to Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Broadway show “Cinderella.”
Pumpkin patch participants just have to find Cinderella’s lost glass slipper.
Whoever finds the slipper can take it to guest services at ASU Gammage in Tempe for two free tickets to the Dec. 19 show.
For those who choose to go pumpkin hunting elsewhere and still want to attend the show, tickets can be purchased here.
An interactive map of other great activities to do this season is below.
- Snowfall closes major eastbound freeway in northern Arizona
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Two Scottsdale resorts added to Triple-A’s diamond-listed hotels
- ASU, UA among top universities for Peace Corps volunteers
- Gun control bills stall in Arizona Legislature following Florida shooting