Husky puppy found in Maricopa County at risk of losing eyesight
PHOENIX — An injured Husky puppy that was brought to officials with the Maricopa County Animal Care and Control over the weekend is at risk of losing its eyesight, according to FOX 10.
The unnamed puppy was brought to Maricopa County officials on Friday. The dog had its skull severely bashed in, according to FOX 10, and was taken to the Phoenix Dog Cat Bird Hospital.
Officials said the puppy’s condition is “worse than expected, because of the severity of his skull injury.”
The dog was still sedated as of Sunday and officials warned that it could be some time before the extent of its injuries is known.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- Homeless people can find relief in new housing community in Phoenix
- A timeline of Joe Arpaio’s career in law enforcement and politics
- Motorcycle support ride scheduled to honor MCSO deputy’s slain wife
- Arizona’s largest blood drive to be held in Tempe this weekend