Hammond can’t contain herself interviewing Ford and Gosling
Sometimes the interviews that don’t go as planned are the most memorable ones. Just ask “This Morning” host Alison Hammond.
“Bleak, dystopian, an absolute nightmare to be honest with you” is how Hammond described her interviewing techniques before diving in.
But this one was far from it.
Interviewing both Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on their upcoming film “Blade Runner 2049,” Hammond found herself laughing with the two stars, hardly getting anywhere with the interview questions.
At one point, Gosling even brought out a mini bottle of alcohol, stating he knew where the interview was headed. Hammond decided to join him, making Ford the odd man out.
And for good reason.
During the interview, Hammond brought up Gosling’s “love” for knitting. Gosling replied to the remark with “we’re going there?”
And while the interview did seem to get off track, the laughs the three shared as still pretty enjoyable.
- Man builds full-size ‘Star Wars’ tie fighter ahead of new movie
- Stunning video shows paraglider ‘flying’ across the globe
- Toxic and secluded, this Russian city is unlike any other
- Jimmy Kimmel takes part in stealing kids Halloween candy prank
- Burger King’s new Halloween ad grabs inspiration from ‘It,’ ‘Stranger Things’