Plane looks like it lands on ice thanks to heavy crosswinds
Flying in an airplane is already a terrifying experience for some people.
They might not want to watch this video.
An Airbus A380 landed in Germany and there was an immediate scary moment for all involved.
Right when the aircraft’s wheels touched the runway, the crosswinds started to send the plane moving all sorts of directions. Although the runway was completely clear, the way the airplane was moving looked like a car slipping on ice.
Only this was a plane with many people inside.
Thankfully the pilots were able to get the plane back on course and straighten it out.
- Bad decisions probably caused plane crash that killed Scottsdale family
- Phoenix-area airports see increase in passenger numbers in January
- National forest acreage could go to Arizona under land swap
- ICE issues deportation stay for man taking refuge in Phoenix church
- Phoenix church offers sanctuary to man about to be deported