Plane looks like it lands on ice thanks to heavy crosswinds
Flying in an airplane is already a terrifying experience for some people.
They might not want to watch this video.
An Airbus A380 landed in Germany and there was an immediate scary moment for all involved.
Right when the aircraft’s wheels touched the runway, the crosswinds started to send the plane moving all sorts of directions. Although the runway was completely clear, the way the airplane was moving looked like a car slipping on ice.
Only this was a plane with many people inside.
Thankfully the pilots were able to get the plane back on course and straighten it out.
- Alligators surviving freezing temperatures is stuff of nightmares
- Couple weds on final Delta 747 flight, plane to retire in Arizona
- Washington sues Motel 6 for giving guest information to US
- ICE: More arrests, fewer removals of illegal immigrants in Phoenix
- This town in Germany is barely holding itself together