Plane looks like it lands on ice thanks to heavy crosswinds
Flying in an airplane is already a terrifying experience for some people.
They might not want to watch this video.
An Airbus A380 landed in Germany and there was an immediate scary moment for all involved.
Right when the aircraft’s wheels touched the runway, the crosswinds started to send the plane moving all sorts of directions. Although the runway was completely clear, the way the airplane was moving looked like a car slipping on ice.
Only this was a plane with many people inside.
Thankfully the pilots were able to get the plane back on course and straighten it out.
- Federal contractor admits to holding migrant kids at Phoenix building
- Poll: Arizona voters overwhelmingly oppose abolition of ICE
- Trump rattles NATO, knocking its value, assailing Germany
- Gov. Doug Ducey says calls to abolish ICE are ‘election year rallying cry’
- SRP initiates free ice distribution program following Valley storms