Main Street Minute: Online real estate business launches in Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A company called REVINRE — which stands for “revolution in real estate” — has launched in Phoenix. The company said it will list your home for free and be connected directly with potential buyers through its website.
• Tempe-based Carvana has launched its newest car vending machine in Jacksonville, Florida. The eight-story, fully automated machine hold up to 30 vehicles. It is the company’s seventh vending machine nationwide.
• Meritage Homes of Arizona has shelled out $18 million for more than 220 acres of land in the West Valley near Waddell Road and Bullard Avenue in Surprise. According to Business Real Estate Weekly of Arizona, about 950 homes will be built on the land in the final phases of the Marley Park master-planned community.
- $18.8 million home is latest Arizona record holder as top-end prices soar
- Camelback East cited as Phoenix’s most popular neighborhood
- Tucson home offers pristine views of Saguaro National Park
- Scottsdale mansion sells for $17.5M, breaks state record
- Mesa home on market for $2.3 million includes mountain-top views